SFA Consortium Investor
The SFA Consortium has a Corporate Level investment and an Individual investment. SFA Consortium investors will be provided with Investors Only access to the web site, updates on research and codes through Framework online, and have company listings and links on the SFA web site. As an added benefit, Corporate Level investors will be able to designate 5 individuals as CFSEI members.
SFA Consortium Corporate Investor Package
Includes 5 CFSEI individual memberships
And Additional CFSEI Individual Memberships at $50 each.
SFA Individual Investor
When you join CFSEI, you will gain access to a wide range of benefits uniquely tailored to the needs of engineers who work with or want to learn more about cold-formed steel. Benefits of membership include:
- Electronic copies of all CFSEI Technical Notes and Research Notes.
- Emailed electronic versions of all new Technical Notes, hot of the presses and sent directly to your inbox.
- CFSEI’s quarterly newsletter, which current research trends and industry news and events.
- Access to Members Only section of the CFSEI Web site … filled with vast industry resources and publications for easy download.
- Your name and company logo in the CFSEI "Engineer Finder” directory: an easy way for clients to find you.
- Member discounts on American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) and SFA/CFSEI documents, publications, and seminars: up to 25% off most items, including code-referenced standards and design guides.
CFSEI Professional Member
Registered Engineers (1 individual)
CFSEI Associate Member
4-year engineering degree
Teach in a college-level engineering program
Passed the 8-hour Fundamentals of Engineering (EIT or FE) Exam (1 individual)
CFSEI Affiliate Member
I do not qualify for CFSEI Professional or Associate Member (1 individual)
CFSEI Educator Member Package
Includes one professor and ten students
CFSEI Student Member
Must be a full time student (ID required)